Hey, superhero! I know you want a Digital Strategist who:
- (Gasp!) Actually “gets” you, your brand, and your change-making coaching business
- Describes things in plain English — no code language (CSS, HTML, etc.), no jargon or other fancy words you need to look up in the website dictionary (I promise it doesn’t matter if you don’t know what a widget or a landing page is)!
- Gets back to you within 48 business hours
- Goes the extra mile — presents you with different options, gets on the phone to answer all your questions, and makes sure you feel taken care of
- Truly believes in you and your business — I can guarantee this because I only work with people whose values I respect and even hold myself, and whose work I really find is helping make our world a better place
- Knows how to make the process fun and easy for you
Because you’re pretty awesome.
And if it’s not fun, what’s the point, amirite? (Imrite!)
You’re here with a mission
You need an excellent website that feels like YOU, speaks to your specific audience, and makes you look like the PRO you are… all the while boosting your IMPACT in the world (not to mention to attract more ideal clients and make your bank account happy).
I’m Nat, Website Superhero, and I’m here to save the day with my snazzy purple cape. Except you’re not a damsel in distress screaming in front of your computer, utterly helpless — instead, you’re a passionate, smart entrepreneur who wakes up with a purpose and the intention to make the world a better place. And you’re just a little stuck. (Nobody’s awesome at everything, right?)
I’ll be your personal Website Superhero and build you a website that’s the cat’s pajamas (read: attracts your ideal clients and gets a lot more of them to click the “buy” button and sign up to your list) and helps you deliver your message boldly — so you can make a bigger difference more easily and get paid for it like a boss.
I am proactive and customer-focused because my goal is for you to be stoked. You’ve got your own personal Website Superhero on your side.
Ready to discuss your project?
Working with me is for you if you:
- Are a website beginner who wants to be guided to strategize what is best for your needs OR a tech-savvy entrepreneur who wants a reliable, conscientious geek to take the lead
- Are a get-stuff-done kinda person passionate about using your powers to make our world more wonderful
- Want to connect regularly to make sure things are going spectacularly
- Like cat jokes
Working with me isn’t for you if you:
- Don’t respect or value other people’s time and expertise
- Want to give orders and aren’t receptive to input
- Like to come up with excuses instead of getting shit done
Meet your Superhero Digital Strategist
My name is Nat(alia Real) and two things I love are helping people and making websites for world-changers. I’m also a yoga-loving, pescetarian feminist (do I live up to the stereotype? Score!) who’s very much into nature, chocolate, tea, snuggling my canine daughter — and geeking out with websites, of course!
Here’s my story: I have a bachelor’s degree in British and American Literature and Gender Studies from New College of Florida (land of hippie intellectuals) and made a living out of writing, copyediting, and social media management for 11 years. But I wanted more: to learn new things, get into the tech world, generally broaden my horizons, and help people directly — my heart’s always been in social justice and being of service, which made me realize that making websites for people like you is what I’m supposed to be doing. I’ve been working with WordPress since 2008 and have been studying web design and development for years. So here I am — a veritable Website Superhero eager to use my powers to help you be fantastic online!
I also use my compassionate superhero talents to assist world-changing non-profits who need special help on a pro-bono basis. I’m currently the Web Design/Development Lead for the second consecutive year for LadyFest Miami, a volunteer-organized, grassroots festival in celebration of womanhood in South Florida that showcases local talent and engages the community on local issues through workshops, music and art. Previously, I volunteered my web design & development expertise for Mi Lola, a Miami, FL-based women’s rights group that educates women of color about health and reproductive rights.
Ready to discuss your project?
Podcast guest appearances
- Natalia Real: From quarter-life crisis to choosing her path and trying new things (Love is a Verb)
- The Story of Website Superhero (Outlier Magazine)
- DIY WordPress Maintenance & Security Tips for Entrepreneurs (The Off-Road Millenial)
- How to Keep Your WordPress Website Glitch-Free (Ready 2 Bloom)
- Why You Need a Responsive Website (The Business Ignite Show)
- 2 Critical Pieces Your Website Needs (Hit the Mic with Stacey Harris)
- Squarespace vs WordPress: Which is Best for Your Biz? (Start-Up Speakeasy)
Guest Articles & Interviews
- How to partner with a developer to make amazing websites (Erin E. Flynn)
- How to optimize your website to convert traffic from social media (Social Media Creative)
- 5 Must-have Website Maintenance Skills to Keep Your Online Home Safe & Secure (Freelance to Freedom Project)
- Website Maintenance for Designers (Erin E. Flynn)
- The UNsexy Side of Maintaining a Website (We Propelle)
- Is Your Website Safe from Internet STDs? (Evolve + Succeed)
- 3 Website Maintenance Basics for Heart-based Biz Owners (Crystal Clarity Copywriting)
- 6-step Plan for Sorting out the Tech Side of Your Next E-Course (Farideh)
- How to Customize the WordPress Admin Area (The Layout by Flywheel)
- 5 Energy-saving Website Musts for Introverts (Conscious Introvert Success)
- Start-Escape-Build Interview Series (Superstar Your Life)
- How to Plan your Homepage – Miami WordPress Meetup @ Florida International University 8/30/16
- Creative CEOs Tell All! series (Mallie Rydzik, The Systems Scientist)
- DIY Website Mistakes (Mallie Rydzik, The Systems Scientist)