I looove systems to streamline my projects and make everything I can easier for my clients (and for myself).
It lets me create a “client portal” so the world-changers who hire me and I can collaborate smoothly via a project management system instead of via email (plus maybe Twitter/Facebook/you-name-it, which can quickly turn into a time-sucking, document-losing nightmare for all parties!).
My clients have repeatedly called this software “amazing.” I completely agree. I love it like I love cheesecake. Seriously.
What does Red Booth let us do?
- Communicate efficiently (no more wondering whether you actually said that thing and whether it happened via email or Facebook or who-knows-what)
- Provide feedback in an organized way
- Pull files directly from places like Google Drive and Evernote
- Keep everything — from conversations to files to logins — in one conveniently accessible place
- Create task lists
- Check off completed tasks
- Assign tasks to someone else or give them a due date
- Track time spent on a task
- And more
In a nutshell? It makes my clients’ lives (and mine, of course) muuuuuuch easier and lovelier (like cheesecake, without the carbs. BAM.).
How to use Red Booth
To give you a better idea of how it works, what it looks like once you’re logged in, and what you can do with it, here’s a short video I created for my clients explaining how to use Red Booth:
Of course, nothing is perfect, but Red Booth gets pretty close. Having a client portal is imperative for my business model, cuts many hours from my admin time, and it’s free for my clients (I pay a monthly fee). Aaand we kinda have a lot of fun using it. I even use it when I have a personal project!