Welcome to the fourth monthly installment of Conversion Tips Thursday, where I take a few world-changing entrepreneurs’ websites and give them clear, simple, and custom advice they can implement to increase their conversions, whether that be sales or email signups (typically both!).
In this month’s video, I’m emphasizing topics such as:
- What to highlight and how to help boost your credibility in your website visitors’ eyes
- Getting clear on what you want people to do once they hit your website — where do you want them to go next? It’s up to you to show them the way, superhero! [Hint: choose one call to action (CTA) per page to focus on.]
- Being intentional with your homepage so people know what the next step is
- Decluttering your layout so you can effectively speak to your right peeps and draw them in
- What to do if you have a carousel on your homepage. Hint: prioritize so you can kill your carousel (Why? Because it’s killing your conversions!) >> Pssst… head over here to read about 6 other website pitfalls that are driving customers away
And the world-changers’ websites we’re critiquing today are:
- Diana from http://dianaedwards.com.au/
- Tammy from http://www.tammyleitzel.com/home/
- Amanda from http://amandaberlin.com/
- Katherine from http://www.backtobeingawoman.com/
- Guy from http://marriagemakeover1.pages.ontraport.net/
- Rebeccah from http://www.inspiredresultscoach.com/
Grab your cup of organic coffee and press play, I’ll wait:
Leave your website URL below for free custom advice & more eyeballs on your biz when I feature you on the next Conversion Tips Thursday!