Superhero website tips & tutorials
Whether you’re looking for a pro to hire or wanna DIY, need tips to boost conversions, or are an absolute beginner and need help understanding the basics, I’ve got ya covered!
Increase conversions (sales & signups!):
- 6 web design rules for a website that converts – Apply these right now for more signups + sales!
- Make your blog a party! A.K.A. how to increase engagement – Turn your blog into a party of clicks and comments
- How to plan your homepage – Plan your homepage like a pro to bring in more of the right people
- How to create a squeeze page that converts (+ free video tutorial!) – Superpower your mailing list
- 9 blogging tricks to increase traffic to your website – To expand your reach further than ever
- Easy SEO for WordPress – Show up higher in Google search results = more people will find you
- The Conversion Tips Thursday series! – Actionable, clear advice on video to boost conversions
Ready to hire a pro? Check this out:
- WHY you should hire a web designer/developer – (hint: we’ll make it worth your while!)
- How to hire the RIGHT web designer/developer – so you can make the best choice for YOU, superhero!
- How to know if your web design contract will protect your business – here’s what to look for
- The difference between graphic design, web design and web development – to make wise choices when hiring
- The value of working with a specialist vs a do-it-all – how I’m gonna save you money, superhero!
- What you need before I can build you a website that sells – here’s what YOU gotta do + have in place
- Behind the scenes: creating a fabulous website with Nat – here’s what it’s like!
DIY enthusiast? Read these:
- How to not screw up your DIY website (and get it right from the start) – for my hardcore DIYer peeps
- 5-minute WordPress website checkup – only have 5 minutes to spare? We can work with that!
- Why hackers are targeting your website – shiz can happen, but implement these tips + you’ll be one step ahead
- 3 tips to speed up your website ASAP! – a lousy loading time will kill your conversions. Here’s how to fix it
- Use this free plugin to secure your WordPress site – Secure your WordPress site from malware + infections
- How to use a test site to save thousands of dollars – Use a test site and you’ll never break your site again
- Website backups: Backup Buddy review – You need backups! Here’s the best tool for the job
- How to sell your products on your website – got an ebook you wanna sell? Check out these killer tools
- How to delete the Admin user in WordPress – still using “admin” to log into your site? Watch this ASAP ;)
- 3 easy ways to hide your PDFs from Google – so people can’t find your freebie or paid course materials on Google!
- How to insert an opt-in into your sidebar – Plus how to upload images to the Media Library and resize them
- How to provide PDF downloads from Dropbox – Share the love by gifting your files on Dropbox to your fans
- How to set up a downloadable file for your readers – Seduce your visitors with a gift so they’ll sign up to your mailing list >> you’ll get warm leads >> more customers!
For the beginners
- Website basics for beginners – Totally lost? Start here!
- How to choose a hosting service – To choose one that meets your website needs (plus my top choice)
- How to create a mood board for your website (and make it super) – create the foundation of your visual brand
- How-to: Blog posts and pages – how to create and update blog posts and pages
- How-to: Categories and Tags – how to use categories and tags on your blog posts
- What is the best WordPress theme? – it’s Headway! Here’s a review
- Squarespace vs WordPress: a battle to the death – pick the best website platform
- MailChimp vs Aweber: a breakdown – pick the best email list provider for you
- 5 ways to choose and use plugins like a pro – not all plugins are made equal; here’s how to choose the rad ones
- The Website Superhero guide to free stock photos – You can stop Googling. They’re all here!
- The one thing you need to know about child themes – what the hell is a child theme and why do you need one?
- An easy way to go from amateur to professional (and boost your biz) – the systems course that was a game-changer for my business